2. When does the warranty begin?
3. How do I claim the warranty?
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
7. Who are authorized Benks Retailers and Resellers?
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
Improperly operated devices
Lost or stolen products
Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Amazon order number or eBay username for a purchase made through BenksDirect.
A dated sales receipt from an authorized Benks Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
If you made your purchase through BenksDirect, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
If you made your purchase through an authorized Benks Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
Our major authorized Retailers and Resellers are Newegg, Staples, Walmart.com and Amazon.com LLC. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Contact us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 755 8304 0919 ext. 2006 (CN) Mon-Fri 9:00-17:30
- Website: www.benksglobal.com
- Address: 4F, Bld No. Y3, Bantian Creative Industrial Park, Yayuan Road, BantianSubdistrict, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China